Home >> Free Homeschooling Worksheets >> Punctuation Answers
Punctuation Worksheet 1
- It is my birthday in June. I would like a book by Charles Dickens.
- Do you know what time it is? I have to go soon.
- Does your train leave before eight o'clock?
- I like dogs, cats, horses and elephants.
- How do I get to the library in Washington?
Punctuation Worksheet 2
- He told me the dog was a dalmation.
- My uncle drives a silver BMW.
- Did she say her name was Lucy or Jane?
- I like to cook. I like to make cake, bread and pie.
- In London I saw Jack, John and Fred.
note - In this case uncle has lower case, but it would be upper case if you were talking about a specific person (such as Uncle Fred).
Punctuation Worksheet 3
- My sister is called Susan. She was born in May.
- Friday is my favourite day of the week.
- When is Fred going to play baseball?
- We went to New York to do some shopping.
- I live in John Street in Norwich, England.
note - In this case street has a capital because we are talking about a specific street. We would use lower case if it was general (such as 'I was walking down the street').
More capitalization and punctuation worksheets
More free worksheets.
Do you Homeschool?
. Ditch the curriculum for a time and try some new ideas. This website is all about great projects and creative activities you can use in your homeschool. Click the button below now to get inspired!